Bye-Bye Bloggers

Well bloggers to finish the course which I enjoyed a lot, I would like to start by highlighting the English course which I enjoyed a lot unlike the previous semester. In general, this semester I think has been the strongest I have had so far in my degree, the project and process courses were very heavy with very complicated deliveries.

I really liked and enjoyed the courses on computer tools, English and processes even though I suffered. The best moment of the semester was the end of the processes and prototypes where I had to make a lamp, I really enjoyed the construction process and I feel that I learned a lot in that last job.

For next semester I hope I don't have so many subjects and that the academic load is not so heavy. I am also excited because I now have to choose my specialization and my fields will change quite a bit since I will only have classes for industrial design, which is what I like the most.

And well, to close, I want to highlight the English course of Professor Simón, who is a great teacher. I also want to thank him for his time and learning. I hope that next year you will have more participation in the faculty as you wish. May you do very well and it was a pleasure to have had you as a teacher.



Comentarios

  1. Thank you for your kind words:) It was a pleasure to have you as a student. See you in FAU!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Top 5 activities