Family member

 Today I am going to talk to you about my grandfather who currently lives in Caracas Venezuela, his name is Antonio Morales. Since I was very little I have been very close to my grandfather Antonio, he is my idol and an example to follow in my life. My grandfather was a pilot in the Venezuelan Air Force where he held the position of General. He was the pilot of his time with the most flight hours and managed the presidential plane in two periods (Carlos Andrés Pérez and Rafael Caldera). His flight companions and over time the people who flew with him nicknamed him “Smooth” because when the plane landed he could not feel the wheels touching the ground. My grandfather has always been very close to his family, he is a very loving person and a great man, he would pick me and my brothers up from school, he would prepare a delicious breakfast for us in the mornings when we stayed the night at his house. I have always seen my grandfather with admiration both for the person he is and for everything he achieved in his life. Before, he wanted to study to be a commercial pilot because he wanted to do what he did.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Top 5 activities