Something I enjoy doing outdoors

 I am a person who really enjoys doing activities and things outdoors. I like to ride a bicycle, I move around by bike a lot during my day to day life. After university every day I go home, I take my bike and I go to train outdoors, also on the weekends I go out for a bike ride around the city.



I play soccer 3 times a week, on Sundays I play in a league in my community where I play right back.



In the summer I like to climb hills and visit natural places, in the winter I don't like it very much because the truth is that I don't like the cold at all. Year after year I try to visit a new place that I don't know. One of the hills and trails that I like the most and that is also nearby is Las Aguas de Ramón.



I like all of these activities a lot because I am a person who likes to be active and always do physical activity, I also like it because I enjoy the sunny days, the fresh air (although here in Santiago it is not so fresh) and also because I don't I like being at home if I'm honest hahaha.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Top 5 activities