Someone Interesting that you follow on Social Media

 Someone interesting that you follow on Social Media

One of the most interesting people I follow on my social networks is called Eladio Carrión. She is a Puerto Rican urban music, trap and reggaeton artist. I have followed Eladio since 2019 when he was just beginning to become known in the music industry and around the world, he is my favorite artist, and I feel very identified with both his music and his personal life, he is a great artist who I admire a lot.

I discovered it because a friend of mine once showed me a song of his and I liked it so much that I started looking for more of his work, over time I liked it more and more.

I really like the music he makes, from the beats, lyrics of the songs and rhythms that he implements in them. The truth is that I like everything about his music, he is too good. I also really like his personality and the way he interacts with the fans. Furthermore, Eladio was a professional swimmer who, at only 16 years old, swam in the Pan American Games. I really like this about his story as a person because I was also a high-performance swimmer and he did the same thing as me.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Top 5 activities