A Book

 Book Title: "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea"

Author: Jules Verne



My Experience Reading It: I read "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" when I was very little, the truth is that I have never been one to read much and I have not gotten a taste for it even though I would love to read more. I read it because he was at my house and my dad asked me to read a book, so it was more or less forced by my dad, but after reading it the truth is that I don't care that he forced me.

How I found out: I found out about this science fiction classic because it was at home and because I had already seen movies based on the famous writings of Jules Verne.

Why I like it: What really caught my attention about this book was Verne's ability to mix science and adventure in such an intriguing way. The way he described the mysteries of the seabed and sea creatures in such detail made me feel like he was exploring the oceans along with the characters. Plus, the constant intrigue and unexpected plot twists made it impossible to put down.

As I said before, I'm not much of a reader and I've read very few books in my life, but the truth is that I read this book straight through without pauses or distractions. After reading this book I consider myself a great fan of Jules Verne, I have seen several movies based on his books and apart from this book I also read “Journey to the Center of the Earth”.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Top 5 activities