Top 5 activities

In this week off from studies I took the time to do various activities and spend time with friends. During the recess week I took advantage of resting, working and training, here I count 5 activities that I did from Friday to Tuesday the 19th.

1. Tongoy

Last Friday together with 3 friends we traveled to the beach, specifically to the town called Tongoy, here we went to eat at La Caleta, we walked along the beach, we bought things to have a drink called Terremoto. We stayed in Tongoy until Sunday.



2. Seviche and ostiones

Continuing in Tongoy. While we were here with my friends we went down several times to eat seviche and ostiones at La Caleta where they prepare everything right there in front of you. Everything is very fresh and delicious, whenever I go to Tongoy I like to eat there in La Caleta.



3. Travel by Car

Since we left on Friday for the beach we made a very long trip by car since it took us 5 and a half hours from Santiago to Tongoy, after Tongoy we traveled 2 hours to Pichidangui which was our second destination and in the end we traveled back 2 hours and 40 minutes to Santiago. Together with my friends we spent many hours in the car during which we talked a lot, listened to music and laughed a lot.

4. Pichidangui

On Sunday the 17th we traveled from Tongoy to Pichidangui, our second stop on this trip. Here we met many of our friends, we spent the days eating barbecue, drinking beer and Terremoto. Then at night we went to parties that were close to the house and in the Campin.

5. My birthday

I had my birthday in Pichidangui on September 18, I had a great time with my friends.

This was a trip and a weekend that I had an incredible time. Now back to classes and catching up on work.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors