All Time Favourites

 Top 5 of all time

The truth is that it is very difficult for me to choose my top 5 of all time, since I am a big fan of movies and I watch a lot of movies. I have seen very current and very old films, like the typical Hollywood classics. I'm going to try to choose 5 movies, but these will not be ordered from best to worst, but rather they will only be the 5 best movies for me that will have a great focus on movies that I have liked since my childhood.

1. Star Wars saga (including the new generation and series)

I think Star Wars is my favorite saga of my life, I have no memory of when I started watching these movies since I was very little, but to this day I am a big fan of them. I have seen all of Star Wars in chronological order, I am currently watching the series that came out on Disney Plus called Ahsoka and well of course I think that among movies and series The Mandalorian is my favorite.



2. Marvel saga (including series)

The Marvel Universe is a very broad world that in my opinion has had ups and downs over the years, especially the latest release has not been very popular with the public, but even so this does not change the impact it has had. had in his audience is very large and greatly appreciated. I have also watched all of this content in chronological order and I wouldn't know which one is my favorite of all.



3. Toy Story I

The truth is that this movie is an icon of my childhood because I grew up with it and it is the movie that makes me remember those times when I just wanted to play and have fun. Of the Pixar films, this is one of the best, in addition to being one of the first.



4. Top Gun

For me, this movie is one of the best outside of the 2000s. My mother made me watch it when I was little and of course I saw it several times when I grew up. The boom that Top Gun Mavericks had now is incredible and they knew very well how to unite the story despite so many years that passed since the first movie.



5. Joker 2019

Of all the films that have come out of this character, this one by far surpasses the others and in my opinion it doesn't even have a comparison. This film, in addition to being about a DC villain that DC did not produce, talks more than just about a villain, but about the social problems of people in the USA and the mental and health problems of a person with disorders.




Blogpost from a colleague

Eliu Arancibia. He has 5 posts on his blog page. In total he has 7 comments on his posts. The post that stands out to me the most is the one called “the best show I have ever seen”, this is because I also went to Eladio Carrion's concert and he is also my favorite singer, with Eliu we share that taste for Eladio's music. Furthermore, I confirm that it was an incredible concert, for me the best I have ever been to.



3 adjectives I would use to describe this blog: 1 interesting, 2 entertaining, 3 eye-catching.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Top 5 activities