My first blogspot

Hello, my name is Enrique Domínguez. I'm Venezuelan, born in Caracas. I arrived in Chile in February 2017 with my family. We moved here due to the difficult crisis my country was going through. I am a registered swimmer and currently represent the University of Chile's swimming team. Between 2019 and 2021, I was pre-selected for the Venezuelan national team in open water swimming.

Apart from swimming, I also enjoy soccer, both playing and watching it. In general, I'm very passionate about sports. I also have a great interest in watching movies and series. I'm a huge fan of the Star Wars and Marvel franchises; I've watched all the movies and series from these sagas.

After 6 years of not visiting Venezuela, I'm planning to go this summer to see my family and friends. Additionally, I'd like to visit Buenos Aires, as it's a city that has captured my attention and I'm eager to explore it.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Top 5 activities