Festival that I like the most

 Lolapalooza Festival 2022

I like to go to concerts and festivals a lot. In the last 2 years I have attended several of these. One of the ones that marked me the most was the Lolapalooza 2022 festival, where I saw many artists that I liked, highlighting those of the Chilean genre Pailita, Polimá, Pablo-Chille, Gale Gale, among others who were invited. On the international side, I saw Asap Rocky, Alesso, Martin Garrix, Jack Harlow, these being the artists I liked the most and for whom I mainly went to this festival.

This festival was held in the month of March of the year 2022 as is customary since every year it is done in this month. I went with several friends who liked the same artists.

What caught my attention the most and I liked the festival was the energy that was in the atmosphere, I also really liked the interaction that the artists had with the public because this shows how much they love the public and the great artists they are .




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Top 5 activities