An interesting trip whit my family

 Together with my family I have made many trips over the years, I am going to tell you about the most recent trip we did. In February of this year (2023) we traveled to La Serena, already in this beautiful beach city we mobilized to tourist centers and very beautiful ones that are in the surroundings.

We went to Totoralillo beach, a beach that we really liked because of its crystal clear waters and the Caribbean-like atmosphere. Then we visit Tongoy, a beach town that I personally like the most, the atmosphere, the beaches and the nightlife that the town has is very nice. We made a day trip to the Elqui Valley, where we visited the Elqui dam, Chilean piscoseras and a typical restaurant of the area.

We made this entire trip by car, which we took a two-week time to visit calmly and enjoy. My parents, my two brothers and I did it.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Top 5 activities