Why did I choose my major?

 My name is Enrique Domínguez, I am a student at the University of Chile and I study Design. I chose to study Industrial Design because I really like what it has to do with the creation of functional products and objects for society.

As a child I always liked what had to do with construction, also for a long time I wanted to be a pilot like my grandfather.

When I applied to universities I had in mind to study Architecture, Design and Civil Construction. In the end I decided on this degree because for me it contains everything I want to do and study.

My experience at the university has been very pleasant, I really liked the environment with my classmates and with the professors, I feel that in the very short time that I have been here I have learned a lot and I am happy with my degree and university







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Top 5 activities