SHORT AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Hello my name is Enrique Domínguez. Im from Caracas Venezuela. At age of 14 I moved to Chile, I live here 6 years. All my family is from Venezuela, I am here in Chile with my parents and brothers. I did high school here in Chile, then enter to the university.

At the age of 6 I started swimming, at the age of 10 I began to be a federated swimmer of Venezuela, I was part of the Chilean open water national team between 2019 and 2022 and now currently swim for the university team.

I also like to do a lot other sports, for example I play a lot soccer and I play tennis.

My favorite serie is The Mandalorian, I really like Marvel movies, I listen to a podcast "Escuela de nada", I use YouTube a lot to watch football news.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Language

Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Top 5 activities